Wednesday 24 October 2012

remove the box

Hello and welcome
Removethebox is a metaphor for humanity as much as it is for myself. By removing obstacles, preconceptions, habitual fears and old paradigm programming, myself and others can see beyond what was once perceived as impossible.

My journey her has just begun. I feel that I have been on an emotional roller coaster these past few years, and now I am committed to making huge changes in my life style and habits.

The chronicling of my life beings here today.

I will be uploading many youtube videos on a daily basis, the reason for doing this is so I can train myself to think outside the box, and contribute to the planet more. I want to create a new reality for myself and my family, and by exposing my truth, I am therefore fully accountable for it.





here's to the onward journey of enlightenment, joy, and friendship


bliss out

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment