Thursday 25 October 2012

How to fake that you're Rich

Yes, there is such a thing! (according to me anyhow)

I have been reading a book by Neville Goddard and it describes how the imagination can become your reality if you can imagine down the very last detail of something that you want to show up in your life. Having struggled to be financially free for years now, I figured I have nothing to lose by applying this philosophy in my life. Now you may think I am a little crazy, but I have done a LOT of reading, and had a LOT of life experiences that have led me to pursue this new thought paradigm.

Since I was little, I didn't really think inside the box, I towed the line, but knew that there was something bigger out there, than what society had mapped out for me.

This is just one of the ideas I have up my sleeve for improving my life.






blessings BIG

Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment