Monday 18 March 2013

Day 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Hello, and long time no see.

This blog lark takes a lot of getting used to. I had a craft blog that ran for 2 years, then I became really disenchanted, and felt my creations weren't good enough to share. But in the name of self-improvement, I now have this fairly quiet place to call my own. I know that once I can really accept myself and see that I am good at something, then my videos, blog, articles and creations will become a large part of my living. Confidence...Confidence

Everything starts as a seed, and I don't want it bolting do I?

So today I share with you my day one of my 4 week commitment to get me started on my new fitness journey. 

Today I ate:
vegan pancake with little sprinkle of sugar, and lemon( NO oil.)
4 bananas
2 apples
2 rice cakes
2 veggie fingers, steamed potatoes, and veggies + a little veggie gravy
A handful of dates
4 cups of tea with soya milk
2 pints of water 
a bowl of steamed rice and veggies- no salt/oil










No comments:

Post a Comment